Saturday, August 22, 2015

                                                   We are mard(man)

                                         I love you. I love you too much.

BUDDY1:   I love her, I love her too much. I love her more than anyone else. I love her beyond words, I love beyond limit. I love whatever she did, I love the way she is. I love her more than quality and quantity. I can’t express it in words that how much I love her. Trust me I love her more than myself and her own-self. I can do anything for her. I can die for her I can kill someone for her. Even I can spoil this world for her and for her smile. I want her lips to play beautiful smile forever, so that she remain happy forever and her happiness made me happy and I love her.
I really love her. I am her men and she is mine, as I love her.
She loves me, she love me more than anyone else. She loves me beyond all barriers. She consider me as her world she treat me as her God, she is with me as my own shadow. I dwells in her soul, she never think beyond me she never goes beyond my eyes, as I  am her men she worship me and dreams to always be with me.
Yes this is what love is for both of us, beyond barriers she is mine.
I am her man.
What she doesn’t love me, she loves someone else. She even doesn’t think of me. No, you are kidding, and please for god sake don’t talk rubbish and be within your limit, got it. She is mine, she loves me, and I am her men. She can’t cheat me; she can’t ditch me after all I love her how she dares to do this to me. Her yes or no doesn’t matter. I love her that’s what matter here, can anyone dare to say no to me. No it’s impossible. Go and tell her that she is mine and forget about anyone else. This is my first and last warning to her and tells her that I don’t like all this kind of nonsense. She is mine and I am her men. Go, go, go….. And tell her, tell the bitch…
Buddy2: Bro she said, she doesn’t love you, and she loves someone else. You are not her men.
Buddy1: Ok… Ok… she needs a men right. Now I will teach her what a “mard” (men) mean.
Get ready friends for a mard (men) show.
Acid her face. Cut her face with blade.
Made her MMS and make it viral, then only she came to know what a mard (men) mean.
Buddy2: Right bro she deserves it and she needs a lesson. It should be done and it must be done.
Yes we did it…. Now no one will be her men ever.
Yes we all (men) are right. After all we are mard(men). A mere girl can’t refuse our proposal after all she is an entertainment box anyone can tap her. She is sex machine and we mard(men) are its master.
Yes we all are mard(men) a real hero, this is what we are and our ancestor teach us, this is our legacy. A girl must act like machine, if we like to play with her she must not oppose.  All the girl should be treated like this be it your neighbor, your classmate, your colleague, be it your friend and teen-ager be it 2-3 years old, be it your sister or your close relative. Yes made fun with her it’s your right. What you don’t want all it with your own sister and close relatives, it would be unethical. Oh..ohh dear don’t be sentimental she is just a girl  she too possess all those quality which you look upon in a girl, before becoming your  sister she is a girl. So at this “Rakshabandhan” made it with your sis.. it would made your fun much entertaining in comparison with others sister. And I am sure that your sister will not refuse it.
After all you are a mard(men), and your sis.. too deserves to knows it. If somehow your stupid sis.. Oppose it then there is acid, blade, mms option and so on.
Be a mard(man) this time.
This Rakshabandhan I want you all to be a “mard”.


No comments:

Post a Comment